1) Choose your flower. Craft and trimming stores usually have really good options!
2) If the flower is attached to anything on the back (like a pinback) just pry it off. If the flower is connected to a stem from an arrangment, go ahead and cut right up to where the flower begins.
3) Get your other supplies together. All you’ll need is a hot glue gun with glue sticks, bobby pins, felt, and any optional backings like leaves or netting.
4) Cut two small, identical pieces of felt out and glue one to the center back of your flower. Take the two bobby pins and put them on the other piece of felt, both facing the same direction.
5) Grab your hot glue gun again and glue the piece of felt with the bobby pins on top of the one on the flower and press together gently. Be careful of hot glue! Make sure the flat side of the bobby pins is facing out. This is the part that will sit against your head.
6) Let it dry and then slide the flower into your hair. Voila! You’re done!