With a bartender for a boyfriend, I figured this would be a good addition to the blog. Happy Hour will feature various drink recipes, most perhaps a bit boozy, but all delicious! So let’s begin:
1. Gather your supplies. Any light rum (we used Bacardi Silver), lemon rum (we used Bacardi Limon), white sangria (or white sangria mix), cubed watermelon, Monin Watermelon (or watermelon juice; not pictured), lemon juice, ice, and a shaker.
2. Fill your glass with ice.
3. Place 4-6 Watermelon cubes and some white sangria (or mix) into your shaker.
4. Muddle (Mash it all up!)
5. Place ice, both rums (2 to 1 ratio light rum to lemon rum), and some watermelon juice (we used Monin Watermelon but natural watermelon juice should be fine) into muddled mixture.
6. Squeeze some lemon juice into mixture
7. Shake the shit out of it.
8. Pour finished drink into your glass.
Voila! Easy, right?
Please drink responsibly.